| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut in May is very cold at -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15 °C (5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with snow at times. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 10 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 953.7 kms (592.6 miles) SW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 1132.1 kms (703.5 miles) SW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 1138.8 kms (707.6 miles) SW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 1076.9 kms (669.2 miles) S
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 1127.6 kms (700.7 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 1179.2 kms (732.7 miles) SSW
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) NE
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) ENE
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) E
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 849 kms (527.6 miles) E
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 500.9 kms (311.3 miles) SSE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1071.2 kms (665.7 miles) SSE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 1147.6 kms (713.2 miles) SSE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 1128 kms (701 miles) S