| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut in October is very cold at -19.5 °C (-3.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -23 °C (-9.4 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with sporadic snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles during on average 7 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 953.7 kms (592.6 miles) SW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 1132.1 kms (703.5 miles) SW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 1138.8 kms (707.6 miles) SW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 1076.9 kms (669.2 miles) S
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 1127.6 kms (700.7 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 1179.2 kms (732.7 miles) SSW
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 825.8 kms (513.2 miles) NE
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) ENE
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) E
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 849 kms (527.6 miles) E
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 500.9 kms (311.3 miles) SSE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1071.2 kms (665.7 miles) SSE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 1147.6 kms (713.2 miles) SSE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 1128 kms (701 miles) S